Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Blighty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Blighty

Hi, just discovered this site and thought I'd say hello. Been drumming (badly some would say ;-) ) for 20 odd years. I play both acoustics and electrics, generally alternative/experimental/industrial rock stuff. Was lucky enough to get one of the last TD9s at a bargain price about a year ago. Added some sounds from V Expressions and some tweaks of my own and apart from BD pad trouble I love it. Before that I had a TD3 which was great for the money, especially with PD85s. I also have an early 80s Premier Projector which cost nothing except skins and time and sounds great. Take I can find a thread on kick pads somewhere on here?
    Ash

Welcome!!! Post some pics and yes, you will find all sorts of helpful threads and advice on anything e drumming. Have fun!
    K ;-)
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Welcome aboard. Nice score on the TD9. I haven't gotten in to the V Expression sounds. I take it you really like them. Definitely posts some pix.
      Roland TDW-20 Frankenstein kit: TDW-20 Module, TD-12 Rack. 1 PD-125 Snare, 4 PD-105 Toms, 1 KD-120 Kick, 1 CY-12 Cymbals, 3 CY-8 Cymbals, 1 VH-12 Hi-Hat, DW-9000 Remote Hi-Hat Controller, DW-5002AD3 Double Bass Pedal, Roc N Soc Nitro Rider Throne, Homemade Drumstick Holder.

Comment

Thanks people. Yes, I like the V-Expressions sounds. They're much better than the standard IMO.

Ash

Comment

Welcome fellow Brit
          TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

Welcome! Pictures when you get a chance.
            TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Working...
            X