Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the high desert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the high desert

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been out of the drumming game for several years. At a trip to sam ash music I realized how much I missed drumming when I tried out a td-30 kit and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. so. Much so that I went home and purchased a td-30 kit bundle from Kraft music. I am looking forward to reading the posts here as well as posting myself. Nice to meet you all Brian

I'm pretty much in the same boat only I bought a used TD20 and really enjoying getting my young daughters into it along side of my restart. Had I had this technology back in the day, I'd have been much more versatile...welcome to the vdrum world and before you know it you will be in 'amplification' land like I'm in now.

Comment

Thank you hughesor. I looked at used gear first and actually looked at a used TD-20, but my mind kept going back to the TD-30, so I pulled the trigger(pun not intended) and splurged. I figure a 30 would take me well into the future.

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the TD30. I too walked into banjo center one day and hopped on a TD30 set. It was a sweet ride. But I just didn't want to plunge that deep into my wallet. So I too opted for a Roland set built around the TD20 module. Greatest set I've ever owned so far. You'll certainly enjoy your TD30. Put up some photos when you get a chance. Cheers!
        Roland TDW-20 Frankenstein kit: TDW-20 Module, TD-12 Rack. 1 PD-125 Snare, 4 PD-105 Toms, 1 KD-120 Kick, 1 CY-12 Cymbals, 3 CY-8 Cymbals, 1 VH-12 Hi-Hat, DW-9000 Remote Hi-Hat Controller, DW-5002AD3 Double Bass Pedal, Roc N Soc Nitro Rider Throne, Homemade Drumstick Holder.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Brian!

Congrats on your new TD-30!
          Happy Drumming

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Thank you guys for the warm welcome Danoh and R_Z, I will definitely post pics soon as I get these bad boys.

Comment

Working...
            X