Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Constant Undercurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Constant Undercurrent

Greetings All,

Drums/percussion have been a constant undercurrent in my life for nearly as long as I can recall. Started taking lessons in 4th grade, went to college for music education, played professionally full time for 6 years, freelanced and taught privately while shifting careers over to software engineering. Took a pretty long pause from active playing and teaching until a couple years ago when I stumbled across a TD 8 on Craigslist. ...been evolving that setup for the past couple of years. Current setup has a TD-12 module (see photo). I'm in the process of upgrading the module to a TD-30 (selling the TD-12 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Roland-TD-12...item2335e59ea3). Been lurking around this forum for several years and thought I'd make it official and checkin here. I've enjoyed the posts and the wealth of information available here. I look forward to being part of the community here and contributing as I get my chops back in shape and learn to adapt to vDrums. Thanks to all who have made this forum what it is...

Chris
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Congrats on the TD30! I would upgrade to the bigger pd100 or 120's as well, but that's just me.

Comment

Wonderful intro and WELCOME!!!! Feel free to continue with the fun and madness that is e-drumming.
      K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Working...
      X