Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hey there, good to find this place, respects to all
    A variety of roland kits as they arrive - :)

Welcome to the forum. When you find your way around you might like to add what kit you are using in your signature, that way if you ask a question people will know what module you are using etc..
    TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

Welcome!!! How about a little more background and some pics? Have FUN here, we all do!
      K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Welcome to the forum, dazjam!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Cool - thanks folks, I am currently gathering several kits to test, keep the winner, sell the rest/keep spares, maybe create a hybrid rig for fun, as time allows
            I have a session pro dd505 which will be heading out and onward, an alesis dm5pro set which I have not had time to explore fully. Also picked up an hd-1 module and have a collection of spare parts based mainly on alesis currently but harvesting more as we speak....

Comment

By 'gathering several kits' do you mean you buy them to test them out, or you just borrow them from someone ...?

(Sorry...I'm a little lost in translation ATM...)

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

Comment

The DM5 is a really nice module tbh if you're not craving dual-zoned pads and such. I have an old DM5 Pro kit stashed away, the build quality of the hardware (imo) is rather crap, but the module is great for it's low price!

Comment

Apologies for being slow with replies; I'm exploring buying and selling drums as a sideline business and it's going well so far.
                  Time has not allowed for much dabbling but I have a traps e450 on its way hopefully so a drum off between the dm5 kit and the traps mesh kit is on the cards

Comment

Thanks. I asked because I wondered whether you did explore modules higher-up the level...

The DM-5 isn't exactly current by todays standards, the HD-1 has nada editing possibilities, and a DD-505 hardly accounts as anything more than a toy-drumset in my book!

Comment

• dazjam
                      dazjam commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My explorations may yet lead to the lofty mountain climes where you and the high end modules dwell! Hahaha

Just as an update, the kit list now includes a TD3 module and traps 450 setup. Double bass drum pedal just delivered but no time to experiment yet.... soon! Living room re-configuration is on the cards

Comment

Working...
                    X