Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS or INDIGESTION (depends on what part of the world you are from)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS or INDIGESTION (depends on what part of the world you are from)

It's 12 months to the day that I joined this Forum having had a Roland TD-15KV as a 60th Birthday present. Within the first 2 weeks I added a CY-12C and mount, and today I added to my collection. I have just returned from the offices/workshop of Jobeky Drums having collected my new 13 inch Prestige Custom snare. When I first introduced myself Kenster asked me to post some photo's, but as it was at that time a standard 15KV, which I assumed that you had all seen, there didn't seem much point. Now, however, is a different matter so here you go (Hopefully there are some photo's) As you can see I've moved the PDX-100 over to use as a second floor tom.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Now that is awesome! Thanks for posting and have fun on that bad boy! How does the custom snare play? K
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Only spent about 15 minutes playing it and about an hour trying to post the photos of it (got my priorities wrong i think) but it seems very responsive and triggers OK. Had to alter the pad settings obviously and have settled on a PD 128 which seems to give the best response. Will keep tinkering to see if I can improve on that.
      TD-15KV. VEX Evolution. Jobeky Prestige Custom Dual Zone 13" eDrum. PDX-100 X 2. PD-85BK X 2 KD-9 X 1. VH-11. CY-12C X 2. CY-13R. Tama speed cobra. Pearl HI Hat

Comment

Very nice indeed!
        8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
        http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I hear good things about that snare. Good luck with it, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X