Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD6 module Glad you guys and girls are around to help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD6 module Glad you guys and girls are around to help.

Hello, I have a question about my TD6 module. I haven't played in a couple years and I have forgotten a few things, maybe you pros can help get me back on track.
    How do you change the settings ,for example, on the BD to give the different sounds , large room, smaller room, pillow ,meat, etc.I used to know this, but can't remember, even the book is confusing. Thanks in advance for the support, Tommy

Welcome! I'm sure some folks will help. I don't know what a BD is on the TD6 so I'm unable to help! If you don't get answers here try posting in the technical section. K
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Bass drum would be my guess.
      TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

Select KIT then EDIT than hit the pad you want to select the sound for. To change the ambience, press KIT, EDIT, then the cursor key to select AMBIENCE. page 57 and onwards in the manual, which as you said, is not the easiest to read or digest...
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
        X