Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New e drums and back to drums after a10 yr layoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New e drums and back to drums after a10 yr layoff

First Thanks guys, some of it in advance, if you see my name in the questions forum you've been super nice and helpful. . I'm super new to e drums. And have a 10 yr layoff w/ drums in general. I played from 5-20, but moved and other issues happened and before you know it it's been a decade. Well I got a td-9 v2. I'm super happy. My chops are ... Yikes. Drums are sort of. Like riding a bike. If the bike has 300 lb pedals and you haven't been powerlifting lol. But. Practice is the best part.

Wonderful and welcome! Post some pics and yes, there are tons of helpful folks to help when ya need it!

K ;-)
    My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
    E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
    A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
    A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I have the same kit as you and have been very happy with it. I do get the occasional case of GAS but it it soon passes when I think moving a larger kit around. I had more like a 35 year lay off from the drums and I am working hard to get proficient. You will find a lot of help on this forum. I certainly have. Enjoy!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard. You will love that TD-9.
        Roland TDW-20 Frankenstein kit: TDW-20 Module, TD-12 Rack. 1 PD-125 Snare, 4 PD-105 Toms, 1 KD-120 Kick, 1 CY-12 Cymbals, 3 CY-8 Cymbals, 1 VH-12 Hi-Hat, DW-9000 Remote Hi-Hat Controller, DW-5002AD3 Double Bass Pedal, Roc N Soc Nitro Rider Throne, Homemade Drumstick Holder.

Comment

Working...
        X