Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi From Electronic Drum Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Electronic Drum Center

Hi,

My name is Stephen and work for ElectronicDrumCenter.com! Been playing drums off and on for around 20 years. Started taking it very seriously the past 3 years. I play at my church on my custom electronic kit that The Lord gave me inspiration for. Please take a look at it below, I run Steven Slate Drums, MacBook Pro, and Motu 828mkiii hybrid.

Electronic Drums are a passion of mine which is why I opened Electronic Drum Center. I have worked closely with a major electronic drum company and always felt there was a need for the store that I have created. My goal is to produce a better understanding about electronic drums and the many features they bring to the table. Looking forward to creating great relationships here.

Thanks,
    Stephen
    ElectronicDrumCenter.com
    Stephen | Electronic Drum Center | 888-995-7485

My Kit | Custom Electronic Drum Kit | Bible Scripture Wraps | Hart Dynamics Cymbals | MacBook Pro i7 | Motu 828Mkiii Hybrid | Roland TD-20 (MIDI) | Steven Slate Drums

Here is my custom electronic drum kit!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Stephen | Electronic Drum Center | 888-995-7485

My Kit | Custom Electronic Drum Kit | Bible Scripture Wraps | Hart Dynamics Cymbals | MacBook Pro i7 | Motu 828Mkiii Hybrid | Roland TD-20 (MIDI) | Steven Slate Drums

Comment

Hey Stephen!

I would like to vouch for Stephen - Good guy with a lot of knowledge about electronic drums. Has been a dealer of ours for a while, and I am happy to see you finally made it on here.

Comment

Hi Stephen. I assume you guys are based in the U.S.
      --
      West London, UK.
      TD-11 module | DTXplorer rack | 3 x tp65 | 12" millenuim mesh head snare | cy-5, pcy65s and pcy150 cymbals | fd8 hh | krigg kick trigger w/ mapex raptor pedal.

Comment

• ElectronicDrumC
        ElectronicDrumC commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Cheddies,

Yes we are based in the U.S., let me know if you need anything.
    Working...
    X