Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie drummer from Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie drummer from Italy

Hello everybody, I am the owner of a HD-3 drumset (almost 1 year now) and practicing drumming as a self-taught learner (I have a good music knowledge from other instruments).
    I have put together a small home recording studio where I enjoy playing some covers (classic rock, pop 80/90s) on guitar, bass, keyboard and lately drums. Usually I overdub the lead vocal track from the original song or from some other singer, as I cannot sing by myself decently.

I am now able to play basic drums accompaniment for most of my favorite songs (except most difficult solos and fills) and quite satisfied of my HD-3 which I find small and simple for beginners, but also a very good quality product for the money.
    I joined the forum to have a reference for some minor issues I'm experiencing with advanced use of HD-3, to learn something more about how to get the best out of it, and of course in general about the e-drumming world.

I thank everybody in advance for the help I could get here.
    Cheers
    Stefano

Hello and welcome!
    electronic drum triggers >>> | electronic cymbals >>>

Subscribe to our FB page

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Stefano!

Happy Drumming!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Welcome to the madness! Have Fun!
        8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
        http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Working...
        X