Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back From The Dead - Well... Kind Of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From The Dead - Well... Kind Of...

Hey everyone. Adam here. It's been over a year since I've been on here. Figured I'd show my face again. I'm still selling gear (just on a smaller scale). Sold all my personal gear and am living in Northern Virginia now. I've got a 7 month old miniature dachshund puppy and working as a warehouse/production manager for a DPR/PPE small business.

The site looks so different now. I feel like a vdrums virgin again, haha.

Adam.
    Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Greetings AdamCooney!

Nice to meet you. I have heard lots of nice comments about you and your used-gear business around these parts.
    Your name is even showing on the main page's 'tag cloud!'

Awesome to have you back again!
    Happy Drumming!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

nice to see you back Adam. I was just wondering the other day where you had disappeared to.
      8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
      http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

Welcome back Adam. Reconect on Facebook if you wish!
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll be off and on. Have a lot more going on these days, haha. Deleted Facebook over a year ago now. I'm very active on Instagram though. User Name: AdamBomb518

Comment

• hairmetal-81
            hairmetal-81 commented
            Editing a comment
            ....that user name is brilliant! :-D

Welcome back! I thought for sure you would have made your first million from all the customers us Forums chaps have been sending you! Glad you're back at it again!

K ;-)
          My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
          E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
          A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
          A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Welcome back! I see you have been busy.

Do you take requests?

If you ever come across some Yamaha gear, mainly a XP120SD snare pad, and / or a RHH135, I'd be interested.

Missed 2 offerings so far, maybe 3rd time's the charm!
            DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
            Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

perceval - I can TRY and find stuff, but I only deal with Roland gear. I don't know enough about Yamaha stuff to make any profit.

Kenster - I haven't made a million yet, but more than I thought I ever would doing it as a hobby/side income, lol.

Comment

• Kenster
                Kenster commented
                Editing a comment
                It's just great having you back my friend, hope things continue to go awesome for you! Post some pics of the new pup!

• perceval
                perceval commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries.
                If you see something Yamaha, know that there are some takers. We are every bit GASed as the Roland crowd!

Pity, that you don't carry Yamaha. I would have battled it out with Perceval over a used XP120SD snare pad!

(True to our avatar-colors, he's the red guy, I am blue...)

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

• perceval
                perceval commented
                Editing a comment
                Game on!

Oh geez.... I need 10 characters in my posts... I guess that should do it now...

miaow. Miaow
              2nd hand TD12 kit (with faulty vh11). Amazing Triggera Krigg kick pad. Laney AH40.
              that's it...for now!

Comment

• hairmetal-81
                hairmetal-81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hehehe... were you implying this would end up in a good old-fashioned 'cat fight'?

- I'm one big mean beast of Maine-Coon! *Purrrrrrrrr!* -

woops sorry. Being trying all night to post something on the 'new look' forum and that was my first success. I will now go back to my cave and hide.
              2nd hand TD12 kit (with faulty vh11). Amazing Triggera Krigg kick pad. Laney AH40.
              that's it...for now!

Comment

Welcome back. I also live in Northern Virginia. I will keep an eye on your store for interesting items.
                Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
                X