No announcement yet.

ignore..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife says I never listen and ignore everything. This should be easy.
    Did somebody post something in this thread?
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

• Originally posted by perceval View Post
      Sorry, I'm ignoring you.... Talk to the hand.
      You mean talk to the band...
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
        My wife says I never listen and ignore everything. This should be easy.
        'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Intruder View Post
          My wife says I never listen and ignore everything. This should be easy.
          Yeah, me too, I had someone tell me some day that I never listen. Or something like that...
          'lectric drumma
          Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
            No!! How could you?! I've been reading up on a lot of stuff the last time after being away for a few year. I stumbled across this thread again, and I did the effort of ignoring it. Well, forget it... I'm going to ignore this. I've already won the last post (wishfull thinking, I know), so .
            I'm evil that way. A sincere answer tho' is that I was updating old posts with new links for images I had posted and saw this and thought I'd "kick it". Tis the way of the world, but there is some sadness to see a lot of the original posters haven't been around for some time. Multiple years in some cases.

Lyle
            and the jukebox plays..... (the Nails - Home of the Brave )

E-set : TDW-20, 2 up & 2 down, VH-12, 6 cymbals (5 CY14, 1 CY15), 2 Pintech Dingbats all on a Gibraltar rack, thru a Simmons DA200S
            VExpressions Gigging Kits & Top 50 Drummers #1

A-set : 1968 Ludwig Hollywood in Burgundy Sparkle

Comment

• Yep, and I'm one of them. But I did come back eventually! And the best part is, I've been playing a lot more as well since I'm back! Even thinking about buying a new module... The things this forum makes a man do! I even did my first very small DIY-project the other day! I had a floortom head that was worn, and I made a new one, all by myself. Saved me quite a bit of money and is easy as s%*t! I just took the old rim, left about a cm or 1,5 cm of the original head on it, and sewed some flyscreen onto it. Easy peasy! Need to fix the bass drum head now, so won't be a problem I think!

Great to be back here!

Stijn
              'lectric drumma

Comment

• Originally posted by 'lectric drumma View Post
                Saved me quite a bit of money and is easy as s%*t! I just took the old rim, left about a cm or 1,5 cm of the original head on it, and sewed some flyscreen onto it. Easy peasy!

Stijn

Ghetto, but effective lol. Welcome back!
                My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
                E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
                A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
                A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenster View Post

Ghetto, but effective lol. Welcome back!
                  Thanks .
                  'lectric drumma

Comment

Working...
                  X