Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Photo of Ginger Baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of Ginger Baker

Okay, not "our" gingerbaker, rather "the" Ginger Baker:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/gall...ture=341839658

Click on the rest of the slide show, it's cool.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
    TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Cool pics, but man the 70's were not good for fashion/decor!

Comment

Very cool, my mom knew Frank Sr, he was a math professor at CSUN and mom worked in the Engineering Dept in the computer room.
      Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Love the David Crosby pic with his Dad. Can just imagine the conversations that took place between the orderly Dad and rebellious son.
        Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

OK, yes, I am a famous rock star and would love to post a picture here of me and my mum.

The problem is, 35 years ago we were playing in the garage and there was a short circuit and the house burned down. All the photos were destroyed.

Consequently my mum threw me out and has'nt spoken to me since.

If you believe this, you'll believe anything.

Comment

Working...
          X