Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Things to Ponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to Ponder

THOSE WHO LOVE THE PHILOSOPHY OF AMBIGUITY....( as well as the idiosyncrasies ofEnglish)1. ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA, THREE TEQUILA, FLOOR.....3. ATHEISM IS A NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION.4. IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYSAND APES?5. THE MAIN REASON THAT SANTA IS SO JOLLY IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHERE ALLTHE BAD GIRLS LIVE.6. I WENT TO A BOOKSTORE AND ASKED THE SALESWOMAN, 'WHERE'S THESELF-HELP SECTION?' SHE SAID IF SHE TOLD ME, IT WOULD DEFEAT THEPURPOSE.7. WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?8. IF A DEAF PERSON SIGNS SWEAR WORDS, DOES HIS MOTHER WASH HIS HANDSWITH SOAP?9. IF SOMEONE WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES THREATENS TO KILL HIMSELF, ISIT CONSIDERED A HOSTAGE SITUATION?10. IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR
    SYNONYM?11. WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO 'GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?'12. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL EATING ANENDANGERED PLANT?13. IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?14. WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?15. WHY DO THEY LOCK GAS STATION BATHROOMS? ARE THEY AFRAID SOMEONEWILL CLEAN THEM?16. If A TURTLE DOESN'T HAVE A SHELL, IS HE HOMELESS OR NAKED?17. CAN VEGETARIANS EAT ANIMAL CRACKERS?18. IF THE POLICE ARREST A MIME, DO THEY TELL HIM HE HAS THE RIGHT TOREMAIN SILENT?21. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING BEFORE SLICED BREAD?22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT EGOTISTS: THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.24. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?25. IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?26. IF YOU ATE BOTH PASTA AND ANTIPASTO, WOULD YOU STILL BE HUNGRY?27. IF YOU TRY TO
    FAIL, AND SUCCEED, WHICH HAVE YOU DONE?28. WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' INIT?29. WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED 'HEMORRHOIDS' INSTEAD OF'ASSTEROIDS'?30. WHY IS IT CALLED TOURIST SEASON IF WE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM?31. WHY IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON SOUR CREAM?32. CAN AN ATHEIST GET INSURANCE AGAINST ACTS OF GOD?Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain~
    TD -10 EXP V-PRO, TD-12 module,HPD-15,SPD-30 ,SPD-SX dual trigger toms,upgraded V-cymbals Korg Karma,M-3, Pearl Eliminator DBL pedals,KD-120, Sonor Maple acoustic, Zildjian Cymbals
    Gene Krupa,Mitch Mitchell,Akira Jimbo,Milos Meier

Very good logan - ty

Comment

One of those reminded me of an "Ask me about..." button a friend's cousin made:

"Ask me about my vow of silence!"
      Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
        4. IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYSAND APES?
        Thinking over a lot of guys I've known, and dated a while back, is there much of a difference between the 3 anyway?

Comment

lol Logan

Originally posted by logan View Post
          ....IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYSAND APES?.....
          Hmmm... shall I venture there or does my signature give away my belief?

Comment

Working...
          X