Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Greetings from Dallas GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Dallas GA

Hello everyone, I have just found this site and I cant wait to meet some folks and ask some questions. been playing a set of v's with a TD-6 for 5 years. Use them live, love um!!!!! wazup?

Hi Drumzfour. Welcome to the board and post some pics of your kit on the showcase section
    TD-20 brain, TDW-20 expanded! MDS-20BK, 3x PD125, 2x PD105, 3x CY-14C, CY-15R, CY-12R/C, Hart ECII-10B, VH-11, KD-120, Tama IronCobra Rolling Glides and pearl hardware.
    Loving it every second..

Comment

Welcome to the forum. As you have found, there's a lot here for Vdrummers.
      Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hej D4 and welcome to the forum...I started with a td 6, and yes it was a lot of fun...

any videos of your live performances?

saku
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Welcome aboard! Let me know if you ever play in atlanta and I'll try to check ya out.

Easy Cheapo gig set:
          Gretsch Catalina Club Jazz, Mahogany; ultra portable 4 piece in custom DIY flame sparkle wrap.

Comment

From one Dallas to another, welcome!
            >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Wazup?

Originally posted by thebaron View Post
              Welcome aboard! Let me know if you ever play in atlanta and I'll try to check ya out.
              Thanks for the reply. we are at the Wild West club in Canton tommorrow night, next Sat at Rumors in Carrollton. Check out our website @ www.myspace.com/freewheelinatl see ya soon, Brent

Comment

Not another Texan.

I thought us Brits were starting to catch up.

Welcome Mate.

Comment

Working...
                X