Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Back in the game.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rbressers
    replied
    Oh yeah and you really DO need a TD-20 with a TDW-20..

It's true.. G.A.S. will kick in anytime now and within a year orso, your kit won't be the same TD9 Have fun playing!

Leave a comment:

• John.b
    replied
    Welcome back mate. Theres a few of us lost souls here.

Leave a comment:

• KevH
    replied
    Welcome to the world of GAS. Good start and good to see you back in the game too.
    Enjoy the forum, and sew up your pockets before the wife does.

Leave a comment:

• saku
    replied
    Welcome back from a fellow td9er!

upgrades: a vh-11 as a hihat. then does the KX come with a mesh kick? do you want a mesh kick? of course you do...
    lets see, KX does have all ten triggers maxed out, doesnt it? otherwise, what you to fill all those (both?) empty inputs, one more crash and one more tom seems to me to be balanced...GAS strikes deep...

enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• barney_r1
    started a topic Back in the game.....

Back in the game.....

Hi,
    Just joined the forum and impressed by the amount of info and advice that floats about.
    I'm getting back into drumming after 12 years off. Used to play acoustic kits but walked past a local store a few weeks back and saw that electric kits have come on MASSIVELY, totally lost track of what's what and just blown away by the quality of the electric kits available these days. Used to be the simmons hexagonal kits that were bigger, crapper, and i thought unsitely compared to acoustics.
    Have now been and bought a TD9kx that i thought was fantastic, playable in a new build without pissing the neighbours off, adaptable, aesthetically pleasing and good quality.
    Only query is really what is a good upgrade for it (not that i need to yet) but curiosity never hurt....
Working...
X