Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello from Providence RI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Providence RI

I was referred here by a member of the corvette forum, just saying hi.

Looks like a great site, hopefully I can put something nice together soon.

Regards,
    Chris
    TD-20 NE/TD-10 NE linked, yahama double bass, KD-85

Welcome to the forum. Lot's of good people and info here that will help you as you get started in edrumming. Corvette, huh...well that just demands a TD-20 based set to go along with it! What year Corvette do you have? I always wanted a 'vette myself, preferable and 1968-1973 Stingray. I have a real affection for those.
    TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

LOL.........thanks!

I'm so drooling for a TD20 setup, I may have to sell a few of the vette parts I have laying around to drum up the money........LOL

I'm really in the research phase now, but I've been looking around a bit here, and I think I found the goldmine of info I need.

Thanks for the welcome......

Chris

Comment

Welcome Chris

Another Corvette Forum and owner here (over in England).
        VDrums are also a cool ride - do it!

I have an Atomic Orange C6 with Z51, bought in Florida and shipped it to the UK.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Corvette - the only US car I'd love to own - very nice, and I'm with Fullback for the model, though I like the new one a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban View Post
            Welcome Chris

Another Corvette Forum and owner here (over in England).
            VDrums are also a cool ride - do it!

I have an Atomic Orange C6 with Z51, bought in Florida and shipped it to the UK.

Nice ride......I'm happy with mine, runs great, no issues. Someday i'll get a C6.....or 7......or.......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kittmaster View Post
              I was referred here by a member of the corvette forum, just saying hi.

Looks like a great site, hopefully I can put something nice together soon.

Regards,
              Chris
              Welcome to the board Chris!

Comment

These are two I am eyeballing right now. The top one is a '69 and the bottom is a '71. The '71 is definitely more affordable.

TD-12; TD-6V; FD-8; Hart Pro Toms, Snare, Bass; ECII hihat, crashes, splash & ride; Smartrigger crashes & china; Hart Hammer Pad; Pintech Dingbat; Iron Cobra double-bass.

"I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

those are beauties, I always wanted one......I like the first image a bit more than the second, but they are both winners........

Comment

Could you please negotiate a deal on the top one, for around $400 including shipping?
                    I WANT!

Comment

Well, its official, just picked up a complete TD-10 kit.

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthre...347#post366347

Comment

Welcome Kittmaster, from another Chevy guy (1978 Camaro Rally Sport) and fellow New Englander.
                        You got a great deal! I also had the original V-Pro kit back in 1998. If you're going to keep the PDs for a while, I would suggest putting a PD9 in the hi-hat position and put the PD7 where your least-used crash is.
                        Enjoy the V-drums!
                        Also, here's an interesting drum-car link you may enjoy:
                        http://www.daveweckl.com/newsletter/septnews.htm

Mike
                        TD-20K with TDW-20, SPD-S
                        Custom AtoE DIY with Expanded TD-10 / TD-8
                        Handsonic HPD-10
                        Gretsch Catalina Maple A-drums / A. Zildjian cymbals

Comment

Congratulations Kittmaster, look forward to hearing how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by kittmaster View Post
                            those are beauties, I always wanted one......I like the first image a bit more than the second, but they are both winners........
                            They are good as long as you dont want to take a corner.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
                              They are good as long as you dont want to take a corner.

Welcome to the forum mate.
                              Well, in the corvette world, they are all special, but the C4 forward IMO, all handle quite well in turns and are pretty balanced. The C6 is downright scary in the turns.......hell it can handle 1G on the skid pad.....that is some serious handling.....

Comment

Working...
                              X