Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

HELLO from LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO from LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA

Hello to all at VDRUMS.COM
    I just want to thanks anyone and everyone who has either joined or had any input into this site.

I have had my VRUM TD-3 kit for about 2 years and just enjoyed hacking around for my 5 year old little girl (my biggest fan).
    Up until I recently started taking OFFICIAL LESSONS and FOUND THIS SITE, I had NO IDEA what my set could actually do as far as SETTINGS, THRESHOLD, SENSITIVITY, etc. ME being the DUMMY I am thought I had to just pull it out of the box, put it together, turn it on, pump up the volume, and START jamming!! WHAT A DOPE I WAS!!!
    ENOUGH of my ranting.....

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL and I really enjoy all the knowledge to gain from your website and am looking forward to LEARNING the DRUMS and having FUN!!!

PEACE, LOVE, and SOUL!!!!!

KENGOLFNUT
    sigpic

welcome Kengolfnut,

I started here with a TD-3 also, finding this site after getting it..never did much fiddling around with it

be advised you can still be a dummy even with a better module..I still haven't figured out how to get my vex kits onto my TD-12..one of these days.....

Real lessons is probably a good thing,I should do that myself...

you'll learn a lot of stuff from our international group. this is a great group of people.

at least you're having better weather than we are, it's foggy right now, most of our record paralyzing the city snow fall has melted away..

again, welcome!!!!!
    Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Now you've found us your in trouble!
      Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Just want to say welcome to the site!

and hope your daughter also gets to play on the drums! never too early to start them down the road to musicianship....

saku
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

and hope your daughter also gets to play on the drums! never too early to start them down the road to musicianship....
          Um, when did drummers become musicians?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Hey, if we can't poke fun at ourselves.....

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
          TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Working...
          X