Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello people

Hello all you people!
    im new here at the forum i just want to say hello
    and i hope u can find new ideas and things and you know...
    so... hello here from germany

TD-9 + HODGEPODGE + acustic guitar + Guitar Rig 3 + m-audio oxygen + m-audio fast track pro :p

Hi and welcome 3bien (or should I say Sehr Gut?). Nice kit you have have there. Are you also using VEX kits? I see you play drums, guitar and keyboard. And you also record? Well, we all like to hear (or see) someone playing so you're most welcome to post your creations here.

Comment

what is VEX kits?
      TD-9 + HODGEPODGE + acustic guitar + Guitar Rig 3 + m-audio oxygen + m-audio fast track pro :p

Comment

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.
        Search Vex here and you will find your answer!

Comment

welcome to the forum...
          since I already have the vex url in my clipboard, I might as well give it: http://www.vexpressionsltd.com ...they are much better than the standard kits..

what kit are you using?
          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
            what kit are you using?
            Signature: TD-9 + acustic guitar + Guitar Rig 3 + m-audio oxygen + m-audio fast track pro

Now, let me guess...

Comment

Originally posted by eric_B View Post
              Signature: TD-9 + acustic guitar + Guitar Rig 3 + m-audio oxygen + m-audio fast track pro

Now, let me guess...
              sorry, wrote that before I had had my second cup of coffee and my eyes were still blurry...I actually noticed his signature on the other thread though...amazing what a difference caffeine makes...

Comment

so i guess that VEX i can make it too by myself , i mean i dont pay sombody just to make a preset whit the roland td.9 and then sell it , or i am confussed?

Comment

Originally posted by 3bien View Post
                  so i guess that VEX i can make it too by myself , i mean i dont pay sombody just to make a preset whit the roland td.9 and then sell it , or i am confussed?
                  Well you could try, but there's a lot of work that goes into making the kits sound like they do. It's not simple. Check out the website and listen to the samples. No way will you get close I assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by 3bien View Post
                    And one of the aspects that Vex are so good at, not only do they know how to tweak the preset, but they know exactly how acoustic drums sound...so they know what their target is, and how to get there...that is why they are so amazing...

Comment

i have bought the Hodge Podge for my TD-9 and is very nice... i see is a lot of work and it was not so expensive... i recommend....

i have to say that you people are amazing here i just present myself and now im playing a totalli new drumset.!

Comment

Welcome to the forum 3bien
                        You will be suprised how many things you can see,hear and learn here.But most of all you will be surprised how often you will get that ''silly smiley face''
                        while you will be posting here,like i usualy do
                        Ex E-kits:
                        ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
                        ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
                        current E-kit
                        ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
                        " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Working...
                        X