Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

My name is Kyle I'm just getting back into drumming after a 15 year lay off. I am looking to get an electric kit (easy on the wife's ears) and would like to get some recommendations. I am partial to Roland V-Drums but am open to anything

I have also started a blog on Electric Drum Sets to pass the time. Please check it out and give me any ideas you have for future discussions.

Welcome to the forum Kyle. There's a wealth of info here for you as you will see.
    Depending on the country you live in, you should definitely look at Hart Dynamics kits as well, as they use Roland modules, but I think are better made and better priced kit for kit.

Comment

Hej Kyle!

good luck picking your kit...you could search on the forum here and find lots of ideas...just remember when you search to use the form 'tdx' where x is a number, and not 'td-x'...as the hyphen confuses the search engine...there are many comparison threads: td9 vs td12, td6 vs td8, etc...
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Working...
      X