Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Happy new vdrummer, hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new vdrummer, hi all

Howdy folks,

Since I've been reading already for a long time on this forum even before I finally got my vdrum, I might as well register now I finally actually got one myself
    I'm a very happy* new owner of a TD-12 module and a slightly modified td12 kit around it, with the kd-8, pd125, 1 cy12rc 1cy8.

I'm guessing this forum will be even more usefull now then when I was still thinking what to get.. so I'm happy to be here

Cheers!

*my only drum the last 10 years was a horrible Thunder which was literally falling apart and now I'm living in an appartment.. hence my first main goal.. soundproofing
    Last edited by jacky; 12-28-08, 06:54 PM.

Welcome Jacky from one new member & new V-Drums owner. I got the TD-9KX & I love it.
    David
    TD-9KX stock kit with extra PD-85 & CY8

Comment

Congrats and welcome! (although I'm new here too.)
      TD-6V, TD-3, KD-8, PD-85BK (snare), PD-8 (T1, T2, T3), CY-8 (Crash 1-2, Ride), FD-8/CY-5 (Hi-Hat).

Comment

Hehe welcome to you both too then

The TD-9KX sure is a great new kit, it had me convinced of finally getting a vdrum so it got me started with counting cash and calling around for prices and discounts Now I have no more cash left to count

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the TD12. I'm sure you will find us more useful than ever now.

Comment

Welcome and congratulation on starting with such a good kit...enjoy it! and good luck on the soundproofing - remember, the kick can be a problem with downstairs neighbours...
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hi guys, thanks.

I'm already looking in to that tennisball sollution some people have been trying.. it seems like it does makes sense for absorbing vibration and minimizing contact with the floor.

Comment

Working...
              X