Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello everyone! New youtube drummer:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! New youtube drummer:)

Merry Christmas everyone! Herlpearl my friend told me to come down here for a visit. Great place for everyone to learn off each other. I play Roland V Drums TD-10 with TD-9 module upgrade. Here is a link to my Youtube channel where you will find nothing but drum videos and world collaborations. Cheers

Any one wanting futher information regarding my recording process, dont hesitate to ask.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/LouddrummerO

Welcome to Vdrums and thanks for sharing!
    Id rather be told the ugly truth than handed a pretty lie.

Comment

Hey John, welcome to the forums. It is good to see you here. These people know all there is to know
      Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Ha Ha, you are right, those drums were LOUD!

Welcome to the forum!
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hey John nice to see you here too !!
          i also hope u will join this collaboration we are up to.Keep playing loud !!

ps.for those who don't know Lars Ulrich (drummer of Metallica) has included one of John's videos in MetallicaTV and that means he is really good !
          Ex E-kits:
          ''Lernean Hydra'' ( a bounche of roland pads with a td-6 module)
          ''Lucy'' (Diamond electronic drums with a td-12 module)
          current E-kit
          ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
          " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

check out a few videos http://www.youtube.com/user/hampisdrums

Comment

Welcome aboard! Great YouTube videos!

Are you up for contributing to the 'Herl & Hampis Productions' presents International V-Drum Collaboration video...!!?

Click Here for more info.
            Last edited by MisterMR; 12-26-08, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
              Welcome aboard! Great YouTube videos!

Are you up for contributing to the 'Herl & Hampis Productions' presents International V-Drum Collaboration video...!!?

Click Here for more info.
              ...Productions...lol
              MisterMR I really like your passion on this.You want this madly right ?
              Ex E-kits:
              current E-kit
              ''Cherry Gretschy Lady'' (Gretsch Catalina Ash 6 piece A to E kit-Roland td20 module-A to E cymbals)

A-kit
              " Mrs.Catalina'' (Gretsch Catalina maple 6 piece kit-Paiste signature+Masterwork custom made cymbals)

Comment

Originally posted by hampis View Post
                MisterMR I really like your passion on this. You want this madly right?
                Well... I just think it would be a great way to promote electronic drums (and just how far they have come), this site (and all of the friendly and very helpful people on it)... and to show how musicians of all abilities from all over the world who in most cases, have never even met, can get together an do something fun and positive.

Hey, sure beats blowing each other up, right...?!

Comment

sure, i agree it's really amazing that people who have never met could do this and that's why i want it as much as you. Watching this collab with Herl i felt like he was just in the next door even if we were thousand of miles away.it's really fun and this is why we should do this.No showing off,no technical skills necessary,you don't have to be a good drummer to do this,no one is gonna critisize on your playing.Herl is much much better than me but no one in the youtube comments mentioned a single thing about this.

I also think it would be a nice idea to have a small flag from our location in our video while we are playing so people could see how ''international'' this is.

sorry,just realised i am in the wrong thread !
                  Ex E-kits:
                  current E-kit

A-kit

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Awesome drumming there John..great vid as well.
                      Nothing of importance here

Comment

Working...
                      X