Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello Everyone Another Noob Joins The Ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone Another Noob Joins The Ranks

hello everyone.i'm new here and rather new to electronic drums and look forward to getting into them with you guys and gals.i'm 32 and been drumming off and on for 13 years,mostly off then on and it shows.i'm currently converting a set of yamaha stage customs to electrics with a set of internally mounted triggers with mesh heads and i'm loving them.this is my second elec. set with the first being a dual td-7 module setup running around 12 pd-7 and 9 pads.at the moment i'm using a yamaha dtxpress3 module but a td-6 is on it's way and i can't wait.i plan on using it for a month or 2 and trade up for a td10 module.anyways HI ALL!!!and i'll see you in the forums.

A Christmas Eve WELCOME to you.
    You've come to the right place for sure. Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Welcome bama. Hope you have a great holiday season.
      Remember, we like pics!
      TD9 Frankenkit

Comment

Welcome to the GAS support forum.... sounds like you're well on the way to being a grade 2 case and you've only just joined.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and remember the golden rule: just one more upgrade, and then you are set...
          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

A dual TD-7 setup! A man after my own heart.

www.myspace.com/rubberuniverse
            TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

yeah freaking pads and cables everywhere. but i sold it off to buy a td-10 module then dropped outta the game for awhile.funny i didn't even really try the td-10 out before i turned around and sold it.just tested it out on one pad,soooo sad considering now i wish i had it back so bad.but the td6 should be here today and it will hold me off till i finish my conversion.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with a TD6 mate. If you just want to play drums, its great.

Comment

no doubt man it's solid,and since i only have $200 in it i couldn't go wrong.i have to say i'm pretty impressed,i really didn't have to tweak any settings as far as the triggers go,just plugged them in and started rocking.my lady was also happy.with the headphones on and the door shut she didn't even know i was playing. all i need for the full effect is another dual zone cym,a single zone cym,a highhat pedal and some more cables,but i'm broke so i'll be waiting awhile on those.

Comment

best type of gas is the diy gas. believe you me
                    binary solo! 000001 0000011 0000111 0001111 (oh)
                    000001 (oh oh) 0000011 (oh) 00000111 (one) 00001111
                    come on sucker lick my battery.
                    Boogie,boogie, Robo boogie!
                    boogie, Robo boogie

Comment

Working...
                    X