Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from the East coast of Canada eh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the East coast of Canada eh!

Hi there.Just upgraded frm TD6 to TD9 all mesh(love them)Also Alesis control pad,Toshiba Laptop runnng xp,Addictive drums,Ableton Live,Just trying demo version of MyKits(which is awesome)triggering soft synths.Enjoying trying to put all together
    Phil T

Originally posted by Philthy View Post
    Hi there.Just upgraded frm TD6 to TD9 all mesh(love them)Also Alesis control pad,Toshiba Laptop runnng xp,Addictive drums,Ableton Live,Just trying demo version of MyKits(which is awesome)triggering soft synths.Enjoying trying to put all together
    Phil T
    Well, like any of my distinguished fellow drummers would say; "Welcome, and show us some pictures of your kit."
    Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

What Herl said, and a side note that I too upgraded from the 6 to the 9, and it's great!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
        I'll get some photos on soon.Trying to decide if I should unload the the TD6s or keep them.I can allways find a reason for more gear

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
          I'll get some photos on soon.Trying to decide if I should unload the the TD6s or keep them.I can allways find a reason for more gear
          my own thought was to keep mine, so that one day i can have more triggers...and so that in case the 9 needs to go back for repairs, I still have a spare brain...
          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Welcome to the site Phil. Good to have another Canadian on-board. Theres a few of you here now.

Comment

Yep there's a few of us Canucks running around. I'm at the opposite end of the country, mind you. Welcome!
              Roland: TD12, KD85, PD105, PD85 x3, CY15R, CY14C, CY12R/C x2, CY5, VH11
              DW: 5002-TD3 Kick Pedals, 9120AL throne + backrest
              Yamaha: HS1100 HH Stand
              Audio Technica: ATH-M40fs Cans
              Jeroen: Custom Electric Cowbell
              Kentley: Custom Piezo Trigger Splitter x2
              ByteArts: VEX TD-20 Kits: Top 50 1&2, Gigging Kits, Exotics 1, Professor's Pack
              Vdrumlib: Drum Librarian

Comment

Phil T
                What did he say.

Comment

Welcome!
                  I hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Working...
                  X