Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all, popping in to introduce myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, popping in to introduce myself

Hi, My name is Craig Blundell and amongst other things i'm the UK demonstrator fro Roland V-Drums, I'm looking forward to joining in if i'm allowed !

Best Wishes

CB
    www.myspace.com/craigblundell

Originally posted by Craig Blundell View Post
    I'm looking forward to joining in if i'm allowed !
    Hi Craig!

If you're allowed?

All in favor, say aye.

AYE!

Comment

aye!

And please tell us the secret workings and plans of Roland!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Aye ............ i reckon so. I had a chat with him recently when he was demonstrating at the PLASA show ........ nice chap / great drummer. Welcome.
        TD10ex, SPD-S, kd's, pd's, cy's, Koby, KitToys ( 9" splash & 10" mini china - yep you read that correctly... a very rare 10" mini china lol ), Iron Cobra, Mackie, Beyer. arizonaband.net

Comment

Comment

hahaha thank you guys

Comment

this is what i'm up to with the spd's

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJLfLYv_jU

Comment

Awesome fill at 6.30 .................. actually i'm glad you're on here ..... when Pitbull Wife gets the hump at my G.A.S problem ( bought SPD-S this week ) fuelled by your videos, i'll just let her mail you for an explanation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                TD10ex, SPD-S, kd's, pd's, cy's, Koby, KitToys ( 9" splash & 10" mini china - yep you read that correctly... a very rare 10" mini china lol ), Iron Cobra, Mackie, Beyer. arizonaband.net

Comment

erm......oops !!

Comment

Another Aye here! Welcome aboard Craig.

I'll check out your clip tomorrow. Right now it is 4:13am here and I have a guest staying over who would probably not appreciate me using my sound system while he's trying to sleep!!

Comment

4:13! ouch :s happy - Tuesday? I hope yours is better than mine was! Its 6:30 here, and I am yet to start my mountain of homework!

(sorry slightly off topic but couldn't resist! 4:30am jesus!)

Comment

LOL
                        What can I say? I am certain I have feline blood!!! =^.^=
                        The nocturnal thing is as ingrained as GAS for me!!

Good luck with the homework. That is one thing I DO NOT miss from my teen years!

Comment

Hi Craig, you're very welcome! It's about time someone who knows what he is talking about joins us here...

Just kidding . There are others here too who know their stuff. Not too much. A few. Very few. You can count them on one hand. Maybe even one finger...

Edit: by the way do you know Drew?
                          Last edited by eric_B; 10-07-08, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Ello Mate!

I look forward to sharing ideas with you Mate! I spent a few summers in Sussex in the 80's doing archaeology. Hooked up with a band there named Stone Cold. They invited me to London, I could not go. Do you know them...? In a city named Chichester. AMF the proper English accent I picked up living in UK is still with me. I joke around and talk with an English accent a lot. So.... we will chat. I am interested in approaching Roland myself.

Odisey

Comment

Hi Craig, welcome. I see from your myspace profile you know James Hester... he's my teacher (although I haven't been to see him for nearly a year owing lack of time for practice! ).

Hope you can let us in on any new developments in V-drums... unlike Drew who's under the Roland Thumb-screw

Comment

Working...
                              X