Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner - please don't bite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner - please don't bite!

Just got my first kit from eBay, a basic TD-3 to see how I get on. Not a drummer, yet, but I always end up playing with these when I go to teh music shop with my 10 yr old son. So now we have some.

Based in Glasgow, Scotland, just wanted to say hello before I start asking the stupid questions

Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to hang out!

Congrats with the purchase.

Stijn
    'lectric drumma
    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Welcome on board!

and there are no stupid questions, i'm sure...

hope you introduce your son to drumming as well

keep us posted!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
        Just got my first kit from eBay, a basic TD-3 to see how I get on. Not a drummer, yet, but I always end up playing with these when I go to teh music shop with my 10 yr old son. So now we have some.

Based in Glasgow, Scotland, just wanted to say hello before I start asking the stupid questions
        Hi and welcome. Don't they always say: there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers?

Comment

Welcome aboard v8gaz.
          We're all a pretty friendly bunch around here. If I bite, it will only be a gentle feline play-bite =^.^=

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
            Welcome aboard v8gaz.
            We're all a pretty friendly bunch around here. If I bite, it will only be a gentle feline play-bite =^.^=
            I still have the scars from a friend's cat's bite what got me right in the wrist...grumble....
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post

We are all brothers and sisters, so welcome.
              Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Working...
              X