Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just like to say hi to everybody

Hi Taff. Welcome to the the site that answers WHY.

You got a lovely bit of country up there.

Whats your drumming history mate, and where are you going with it.

Comment

Hi stodgey,

Welcome from (New) South Wales :-)

Kit pics please - it's a mandatory part of the indoctrination.

Comment

Ymlaen ac i fyny!

what are you drumming on?

and croeso!
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Welcome Stodgey. I love North Wales! I spent a lot of time there when I was stationed in the UK back in the 80's....about three times a year I'd make my way over there for the weekend or a week long holiday. I usually stayed in Barmouth and just drove around from there. I hope to get back someday. And who could forget Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch?
          Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
          "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

north wales

yeah north wales has some lovely places to visit especially around angleseys coast line. iv only just started to learn the drums a few months ago im getting there slowly hhahaha . i started with a td8, good sound but couldnt expand the sound so i bought a td10 module expanded ,had that for a few months it was good especially with the vex packs ,then i got the bug and wanted a td20 module( which just arrived yesterday ) i love the sound of it anyway thanks to all for the replys

Comment

Originally posted by saku View Post
              Ymlaen ac i fyny!

what are you drumming on?

and croeso!
              this is a picture of me kit
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X