Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Video

Hey guys. I don't know if this is the correct thread to put this stuff in, so if it isn't then please let me know.

This is the latest recording of my new drums. WARNING. It's like 10 minutes long.

Tell me what you think, I'm just putting it out there.

LONG Drum Jam
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    sigpic
    -----Visit My Website-----

Electronic: Roland TD-20s BK. V Expressions Drummer's Dream Pack
    Headphones: beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
    Acoustic: Drum Workshop Pacific CX Series Silver Mist, Pearl FFX Wood Grain Marching Snare, Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Pedal, Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand, TAMA Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest Drum Throne, Crapload of cymbals and accessories.

-----Visit My YouTube Channel-----

Nice chops and nice video. It would be great to take some of those ideas and build a shorter drum solo. Kind of build up the variations without staying on any one theme.

Showcase is probably the section you want to put it in.
    sigpic

Comment

haha yeah. basically i hit record and just played for a while. Never really meant for it to be "structured". Thanks man.

Ok I will put it in showcase from now on. Can a moderator move this thread for me?
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      sigpic
      -----Visit My Website-----

Electronic: Roland TD-20s BK. V Expressions Drummer's Dream Pack
      Headphones: beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro
      Acoustic: Drum Workshop Pacific CX Series Silver Mist, Pearl FFX Wood Grain Marching Snare, Iron Cobra Power Glide Double Pedal, Iron Cobra Hi-Hat Stand, TAMA Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrest Drum Throne, Crapload of cymbals and accessories.

-----Visit My YouTube Channel-----

Comment

Working...
      X