Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello out there.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello out there.....

Hi everyone,

I have been following the forum for a while and would like to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of a TD9-SX and consider myself a beginner drummer and look forward to posting on the forum and helping others. So far so good, the kit is nice and playing is fun and with the headphones the kit is my little get away.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, Andybear. I think you'll find this forum extremely helpful. Congrats on your new kit!

Alex

Comment

Welcome to you Andy from out there.

Im in here and its nice and warm. Its good that you could join us.

The more bodies, the warmer it gets.

Comment

Always nice to welcome a fellow TD-9:er...

Keep the Beat!
        TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
        ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
        not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Welcome to the crazy world of V-Drumming. Pull up a chair and tell us how you got the name andybear. I have done a lot of GLBT events lately, so you know what I am thinking.
          sigpic

Comment

What it is, my new homey.

Did I say that right?

Tell us more about yourself!

Shalom
            Bruce

Comment

Nice kit. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Ok, here is the reason for the name:

When I first started learning I was using the toms from an old beat up kids drum set I found. I wanted to make sure that I was interested in drumming and had basic timing before investing in an expensive v-drum kit. The sound from these things wss so horrible that our black bear hampster named Andy would start climbing the walls (not to mention my wife). Poor little guy. Oh yeah, poor wife

So the e-kit is dedicated to Andy the black bear hampster who can finally get some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by andybear View Post
                  Ok, here is the reason for the name:

When I first started learning I was using the toms from an old beat up kids drum set I found. I wanted to make sure that I was interested in drumming and had basic timing before investing in an expensive v-drum kit. The sound from these things wss so horrible that our black bear hampster named Andy would start climbing the walls (not to mention my wife). Poor little guy. Oh yeah, poor wife

So the e-kit is dedicated to Andy the black bear hampster who can finally get some rest.
                  And your wife too! Well, welcome. And remember: without headphones but with a big amp and speakers your kit is also big giveaway (musically speaken)! (hmmm, not sure if that's proper English, but ... whatever, you know what I mean).

Comment

Working...
                  X