Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a while but I finally back on the throne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while but I finally back on the throne.

New guy on the block....I started drumming when I was about 13. Collected some pretty cool stuff over the following 3-4 years:Cobra double bass, Iron Eagle hihat stand, zildjian crashes, hi-hats and ride, what ever. All that was stolen when I was 17 after I left my highschool garage band. since most of it was second hand, I only took about a $1,500 kick in the shorts, but man, thats a LOT of hours at minimum wage.

After that, I started focussing more heavily on guitar. Over the last year I've writen some tunes, recorded about an album's worth of music, and have been sitting behind a SD7K, slowly catching up to where I was on drums when all my acustic stuff got stolen. Looking forward to a TD-12 real soon.

Well welcome back to the beat, and to edrums, though of course it was a shame about your acoustic stuff.

make yourself at home!
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Welcome aboard and make sure, you post us some pics or videos -- people here love to see drums.
      Ask not whether something is useful -- ask what it is useful for.

Roland TD-12, Iron Cobra hihat stand and bass-drum pedal from TAMA. My accoustic kit is a Yamaha Power-V Birch with Paiste Alpha-series splashes, crashes, and hihat. My ride is a Zildjan Ping Ride, 20" I think.

Check out my TD-12 on Youtube. My page is here http://www.youtube.com/HerlPearl.

Comment

Working...
      X