Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers from Nova Scotia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers from Nova Scotia

So after 2 years of lurking around and drooling over all this cool kits I finally can afford my rig. Ordered a TD-12 and a PM-30 at my local music store. After playing for almost 20 years accoustic kits, it is going to be a little challenge to get used to the e-kit, but with more recording in mind and bringing down the volume of our jam sessions it seems to be a good solution.
    Probaby going to have soon a few questions for you guys
    TD-12KV-BK, PM-30, Yorkville LS200P, Korg D888

Welcome Kstar. I think you are going to love your TD-12. And this forum is a great place for questions!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have you. Sounds like you're putting together a great kit. Be sure to post some pics when you have a chance.
      >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the new kit. Do you know of Ashley MacIssac? Great Cape Breton musician.

Cheers.

Steve
        No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

Sure thing,
          saw him playing a show here in Bridgewater in 2001 when he tried to get his (drug-) **** back together. Really impressed about his playing.......years later I play a few shows with another Cape Breton fiddler who grew up with Ashley and Nathalie MacMaster.....world is a small place...
          Tanx for the welcome guys!
          All TD - 12 are on backorder here, so I look at 2 weeks before I'll get them....

Comment

Hey Michael,
            why are you having some downtime?????????
            I'm just trying to recover from a wristfracture, that happened 3 month ago, and it's healed but still fighting with the RSD. Just about a week ago I started to use my right hand again on the kit......LOL....talking about stickcontrol

Comment

Originally posted by Kstar View Post
              Hey Michael,
              why are you having some downtime?????????
              Tendinopothy of the Rotator Cuff. But it is coming along well. I have most of my mobility back when I do some serious stretching before hand.

Wrist fracture sounds awful. Good luck with that.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X