Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Uruguay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Uruguay!

Hi, I'm Pablo from Uruguay! I’m 28 years old.
    I'm really new in drumming; I had been playing the guitar since 15teen. But I always wanted to learn drums, it was always my dream in music.
    I live in an apartment here in Uruguay and I decided to buy a td3-kw kit to start with.
    The first night….my neighbour complain! , now I can’t stop playing…I really love the drums and the kit.
    I am planning on building the tennis balls platform this weekend to isolate the vibrations to the lower floor.

Well, that’s me
    Love the forum by the way

welcome pablo and I hope the tennis ball solves your problems so that you can keep drumming!

let us know if that helps! or invite your neighbour to play guitar while you play drums, that often helps....
    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hola and Welcome, Pablo!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome Pablo !

It's always nice to see another TD-3 owner join the group. I noodled with guitar for a long time then found the drums.

Good luck with your neighbors. Hopefully the tennis ball platform works for you. Once you start playing these v-drums, it's hard to stop. Also, once you start buying them, it's hard to stop.....

Michael

TD-3 KW, PM-10, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, iPod, Sound Percussion throne, Tama HP200 pedal, Pintech mesh toms, kick, snare and Dingbat
        Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

Working...
        X