Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

I just bought a TD-7 set from a guy on Craigslist for $450. It's my first attempt at e-drumming.
    It's the set with the PD9s and PD7s, with the TD-7 Turbo brain (w/ manual), all mounted on a nice Gibraltar curved rack. All the pads and triggers are in great condition and it's a lot of fun to play. The TD-7 unit is kind of old-school and so the sounds aren't the best, but it will do the job for now.
    I guess the nice thing is that I can always upgrade, piece by piece, so I'll probably save up for a new brain and mesh pad for my snare.
    I'm definitely glad I went the "used" route instead of dropping $1000 on a TD-3.

Welcome. I am glad your are enjoying eDrumming! This is definitely the place to hang out and get ideas when you are ready to upgrade!
    sigpic

Comment

hello!

and beware! upgrading gets contagious around this lot! Keeping up with the jones is nothing compared to keeping up with the Renders and the Superpusses.....

keep the beat!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

Comment

Hello and welcome fellow TD7 owner.

Actually I have both a 7 and a 10. I kept my TD7 (purchased in 1997 for a lot more than $450.00 ) when I got my TD10, and combined them on the same rack with pieces of tube from the TD7.

All for fun and fun for all.

Shalom
        Bruce

Comment

Working...
        X