Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new electronic drummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new electronic drummer!

Hey, whats up I have been playing acoustic drums for 7 years, and now I just bought a Roland TD6 with the mesh snare off ebay! I am very excited to start with electronic drums and see what they are all about.

Hey matey, welcome to the forum, i think you'll like it here.

How's the TD6 treating you?

Comment

Thanks!, I just won the auction today so hopefully I will be receiving it soon.

Comment

Ah excellent, i think you'll be pleased, Roland are ace!

Keep me posted to how it is and stuff

Comment

Nice... welcome to the forum. Are you moving away from the A's or did you get some E's for practice?

Comment

Yay!! welcome aboard! I'm new here too but it's a very welcoming community!

I had a TD-6 and I think you will quickly fall in love with them. Try hooking your mp3 player into the mix in... behold the magic
            TD10 expanded KD120/PD9/PD100/PD120 playing through a Phillips surround sound system lol

http://www.myspace.com/wolfendalemusic

Comment

I am not going to move away from acoustics, its just the room where they are is where the main tv of our house is so sometimes its difficult to find time playing when everyone is watching a movie or something. I think I will have a lot of fun with the electronic kit as I like to play along with my ipod and stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X