Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jewish finn in sweden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jewish finn in sweden

    TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
    ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
    not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

  • #2
    Welcome aboard Saku

    I second your love of cats (that should be obvious!!!) and I live and was raised in Geelong!!! So.... GO CATS!! =^.^=

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks S.P.!
      TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
      ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
      not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

      Comment


      • #4
        What's a Geelong?

        Welcome saku!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
          What's a Geelong?...
          Michael - surely you jest:

          http://www.gfc.com.au/
          Hart Pro 6.4 (Hammered Chrome), Roland TD-8, Gibraltar Throne w/ Backrest, Tama Iron Cobra Bass Pedal, ALTEC A7-500 "Voice of the Theatre" Speaker/Horn System with Sunn Concert Slave amp and lot of other audio stuff, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Zildjian DipSticks - and Czech Skorpian, Heckler & Koch MP5, etc Submachine Guns to stick out the window behind my kit for some quite unique fills...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Michael Render View Post
            What's a Geelong?

            Welcome saku!
            I can only assume its what you get if you add two G shorts together...


            er, sorry, Sweden just scored against spain, it went to my head....
            TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
            ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
            not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

            Comment


            • #7
              Heygroovyguysandgroovygalswhatshipandwhatshappenin g.

              Bruce

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by saku View Post
                I can only assume its what you get if you add two G shorts together....
                A funny finn as well...welcome from a half-finn.
                chris :D

                Comment


                • #9
                  As in, half-finn the bag?

                  Bruce

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Worst puns ever!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
                      Welcome aboard Saku

                      I second your love of cats (that should be obvious!!!) and I live and was raised in Geelong!!! So.... GO CATS!! =^.^=
                      Hey SuperPuss, went to Geelong once, working. A cement plant. Dont know if its still there. Probably been taken over by Laferge or Cemex. Very nice town, and the waterfront, well spectacular to say the least. Not far from Melbourne if I remeber right. At the time my company here in the UK was owned by Adelaide Brighton Cement. Met some great Aussies both here and there. Had some very good times I think. All a bit vague now. Probably due to the alcoholic haze.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by John.b View Post
                        Hey SuperPuss, went to Geelong once, working. A cement plant. Dont know if its still there. Probably been taken over by Laferge or Cemex. Very nice town, and the waterfront, well spectacular to say the least. Not far from Melbourne if I remeber right. At the time my company here in the UK was owned by Adelaide Brighton Cement. Met some great Aussies both here and there. Had some very good times I think. All a bit vague now. Probably due to the alcoholic haze.
                        That cement plant would have been Blue Circle Southern Cement would it? If so, my Dad used to work there. Such a small world!

                        There's been a ton of work done on the Geelong waterfront in recent years and the result is pretty cool
                        I'm working as front of house and recording engineer at the Deakin Waterfront Cafe at the moment and have been working with some of Australia's rock legends which is pretty exciting. I have a new live album coming out in a couple of months featuring some of the best of these gigs.
                        You can see the gig guide for the upcoming shows (I'm also doing FOH and recording at the new venue, 'The Studio') HERE and hear some previews from my recordings HERE (click the 'open player' button to listen).

                        Apologies for the small thread hijack, Saku!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          >Apologies for the small thread hijack, Saku!![/QUOTE]

                          no worries, mate. Enjoy hearing of far away places, and other people's musical whatsits...good on yer!

                          saku
                          TD9+6v with Diamond Electronic pads, and cowbell.
                          ATH-50m headphones, VEX packs
                          not to mention keyboards, guitars, basses, and cats

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cheers Saku

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Big Bopper View Post
                              As in, half-finn the bag?

                              Bruce
                              Nope...I don't drink....running on natural
                              chris :D

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X