Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shall i introduce myself?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall i introduce myself?!?!

Hey guys and gals...

I got told about this forum from a guy i met on youtube, so i thought i'd check it out.

I am a proud owner of a TD-12, it'd be great to chat to you guys that have one too.

Anyway, i won't ramble on, just thought i'd introduce myself!

Thanks
    Dee

Welcome aboard Dee. TD12 is a great set!

Comment

Welcome Dee. I too have a TD-12, although I am just learning how to use mine. Maybe we'll trade some tips once I learn some...

Comment

Anyone who uses "shall" in a sentance is OK by me. Welcome.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Dee, yes Welcome. Now we need the obligatory photos of your setup so we can watch it grow.

Comment

Another warm welcome to our family Dee
            The TD12 is an awesome kit..... I agree with Hercules about the pics too

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I will certainly post pics very very soon!

Comment

I just upgraded my module to a TD-12 about a month ago. It is everything folks said it would be. Welcome to the board!
                Hawk snare, toms, and bass; Hart ECII crashes & ride; VH-10 Hihat; Iron Cobra double-bass.
                "I never play the same thing twice...sometimes because I simply can't remember it." - John Paul Jones

Comment

Hi Dee -

Like Fullback, I also upgraded to the TD 12 a week or two ago, and it's really awesome, just like everybody says (once you load up some VEX kits, of course). You'll find a wealth of top-notch advice here, so enjoy your stay, and happy drumming!

Comment

Hi Dee,

So, you found us then! Welcome on board!

Stu.

Comment

Originally posted by StuR View Post
                      Hi Dee,

So, you found us then! Welcome on board!

Stu.
                      Hey Stu,

yeah i thought i'd join up... everyone seems friendly enough so far

Comment

Working...
                      X