Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price for a used Roland TD-7 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for a used Roland TD-7 kit

Hey yall you probably seen my thread of the standard or typical percussion set up. Well, I found out that the electronic kit wasn't a Yamaha it is Roland and from what our other drummer was describing it sound to me it is a Roland TD-7 kit. What Roland TD-7 kits selling for these days. My worship leader and I are thinking $500.
    Drummer 4 Him,

Ron

Originally posted by rbdrums View Post
    Hey yall you probably seen my thread of the standard or typical percussion set up. Well, I found out that the electronic kit wasn't a Yamaha it is Roland and from what our other drummer was describing it sound to me it is a Roland TD-7 kit. What Roland TD-7 kits selling for these days. My worship leader and I are thinking $500.
    Sounds about right also check on ebay if it does not pan out.
    Last edited by Bobvan; 05-25-08, 07:05 PM.
    Tama Arstar TM6 Pro 2X PD85's

Comment

There is not much on eBay's history. But what is there seems to be selling in that ballpark.
      sigpic

Comment

When I was looking to possibly sell mine last year, it looked like they were going for around $700.00, but this year they could be down further. That's why I decided to keep mine and mix it in with my TD10. That way I have all the percussion (cowbell, special cymbals, bongos, congas, taikos, timbales, wood block) on the TD7 and set up the TD10 for drums.

I took the TD7 rack apart and used some of it (all the short arms) on the TD10 rack, plus I used all the brackets. Fun set up, but the rack is still heavy if I remove the mesh head drums. Lots and lots of stuff to hit, though!

Shalom
        Bruce

Comment

Hey guys, I sold my churches Roland TD-7 and we got $500 for them
          Drummer 4 Him,

Ron

Comment

Working...
          X