Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hello Everybody,

I have to admit, this is not the real intro as I already have posted into the forum with a question.
    So here is the post-intro:
    I registered to this forum because I want to buy a v-drum set.
    I am not really a drummer but want to have a drum set which is easy to record, to use it as a midi trigger (EZDrummer etc…), neighbour friendly, cat friendly and fun to play (in reverse order).
    I figured the Roland series is the best and more, it is available in my neighbourhood…

So here I am and I might come up with more questions, ones the shop is able to deliver and I start to drum away.

Thanks for running this forum,

RW
    TD-9KW

At first glance I thought you typed "Thanks for ruining this forum." I said, "Hey, this post is about me!"

Welcome. I am sure you will love your Roland Kit. And have a lot more questions!
    sigpic

Comment

Havnt tried other E kits but I can safely say that after gigging with A's for 25 years Im very happy with this Roland kit.

Comment

Working...
      X