Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy Folks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Folks!

Another newbie splash in the water! Long story short I started playing when I was 11 yrs old, played steadily until about 28, off and on again on my A kit till about 5 years ago, then broke the kit down one day and never got it back up again. This year in March, a guy was selling a TD-10 kit on craigslist, and I went and checked it out. I was blown away with how far the technology has come since the old Simmons hard rubber pad days! I worked the price on the kit with the seller a little too long - and he sold it to someone else. So, after about a week or two of stewing and looking around on ebay, I purchased a set of TD-20's. Wow - this kit is alot of fun! I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now, and thought I should introduce myself. Looking forward to knocking the rust off and getting back out playing live!

Frank

welcome frank - very nice kit the TD-20!!
    http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.p...760#post301760
    :cool:
    ;)

Comment

Good luck with the kit and the gigging. Its the ultimate satisfaction.

Comment

Welcome aboard Frank!
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Thanks all!! I'm sure I'll be having some questions - this kit is unreal.........

Comment

Welcome, Frank!

Wow, a TD20. How awesome! I just ordered the TD12 from ebay and I can't wait to get it.

Welcome!!

Alex

Comment

Working...
            X