Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD 20 Sequencer... please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD 20 Sequencer... please help

Hey I'm in a project now where I use an Electro Harmonix 2880 looper to record various instruments and loop them in real time. I've been toying with the idea of using the TD 20 Sequencer to record my drum parts. It will free channels up on my 2880 looper. Using the sequencer I would be able to post edit on the TD20 while the loop is playing back. The problem I have is the fact that I can't playback straight after I record. Is there a firmware that would allow me to assign a play function on a pad straight after I've recorded, without having to stop and then press play. Any ideas?
    Midi module
    0.00%
    Multi track looper
    50.00%
    Computer software
    50.00%

Funny, i was trying this just the other day with my TD6, you can assign a pad to play the sequence prior to recording it... but then you have to hit stop, and then hit the pad, so there will be a slight gap.

i have been playing around with Zone Mobius, its a PC VST looper, and is ment to mimic the Echoplex... but 8 of them!!. its realy good, but quite hard to figure it out the first time you open it.

Comment

Working...
    X