Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Newb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newb...

After a couple months of lurking i finally decided to join the site since i recently purchased a new td6sx. so far i'm lovin it and am wanting to upgrade a lot of stuff! anyhow, i am only 21, but i started playing drums when i was 12 and i played for four years. it was hard for me to stay interested at that age, so after 5 years i got the itch to start playing again. i'm pretty rusty but i have found a lot of very useful links from this site to help me start practicing rudiments again. i'm also going to be attempting to start playing with double bass.
    My e-kit

My a-kit

Welcome back to drumming, and welcome to our little club on the Web.

Ya know, once you're in the family, you can never leave the family.
    >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Yea welcome back from me too. Where you from mate ?

Comment

Welcome!

I wanted to welcome you to the forum too. I've only been a member a few days, but I like it here already!

Just FYI, I'm a 47 year old woman who's been playing only about 4 years.
        I guess it's never really too late! I'm still not very good but I love it anyway!

Alex

Comment

WELCOME !!!! No matter what happens from this point on,keep drumming.
          Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

You can play for 40 years and will still be learning. With 2 hands and 2 feet the permutations are endless. Welcome Mate.

Comment

Working...
            X