Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pics of my Hart Dynamic kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of my Hart Dynamic kit

Hi, someone a while back asked if i would put some pics of my kit on the forum, if you have a look on our web site there`s some on there, i would like a DW kick drum in chrome finish but the Ludy will do for now.We are just two old boys havin fun.

www.inthemood.org.uk
    :D

www.inthemood.org.uk

Nice Pics, Nice Kit. Us oldies have taste as well as experience.

Comment

Very nice. Looks like you guys are a lot of fun.
      sigpic

Comment

So you're using a hybrid kit in that the cymbals are acoustic?
        TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Nice looking set up. Very clean. Those Hart drums just sizzle!

Comment

Yes i like the sound of the paiste`s but sometimes have to lay off them a little cause they can trigger the other ecymbals especially when i do a cymbal swell on the 18 crash, it triggers the ride but i`m a flash ba..... and i like the look of them.
            :D

www.inthemood.org.uk

Comment

Sweet Rig !!!!! E
              Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Working...
              X