Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From UK "Undercoverduolive"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From UK "Undercoverduolive"

Hi there,

Ive been using a TD8 for some time, have a listen to our tracks !

http://www.youtube.com/undercoverduolive
    sigpicMackie SRM450 x 2 - Mackie SRS1500 x 1 - Behringer EuroRack UB1832 FX - Behringer Ultra DI Pro -Behringer Modulizer Pro - Behringer Mastercom Compressor - Behringer Autocom Pro compressor - Behringer Ultra Curve Pro - Behringer Powerplay Pro XL - Alesis 3630 Compressor - TC Electronic M300 - Roland TD8 Vdrum - Sure SM58's - Ultimate Ears In Ear Monitoring - Eurolite LED Par Can Lightingx2, Aurora 2 Afterglow, DMX Control Software,

Welcome aboard! We're happy to have you, and thanks for sharing the clips. Only had a second to give a listen to a few, but what I heard sounded pretty good. I'll go back and check out more later.

Be sure to post a few pics of your kit when you have a chance.

All the best!
    >>>See my E-kit here<<<

>>>See my A-kit here<<<

Comment

Me too. Listened to Sledgehammer and thought it pretty good. Good drum sound. I will get round to the rest later. Welcome Mate.

Comment

Welcome and glad you are here. I dig the audio/video clips! TD-8 user here and started my edrumming on that same V-Custom you have there. Be careful while here because roaming around causes serious G.A.S. Cheers.
        Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

welcome!

the tracks all sounded great, the only teeny criticism i would make, if i was Simon Cowell, is that the singing is a bit off tune on the Dido track, but i'm not.... so i won't..
          http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.p...760#post301760
          :cool:
          ;)

Comment

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated !

Will add photos soon.

Cheers

Paul
            sigpicMackie SRM450 x 2 - Mackie SRS1500 x 1 - Behringer EuroRack UB1832 FX - Behringer Ultra DI Pro -Behringer Modulizer Pro - Behringer Mastercom Compressor - Behringer Autocom Pro compressor - Behringer Ultra Curve Pro - Behringer Powerplay Pro XL - Alesis 3630 Compressor - TC Electronic M300 - Roland TD8 Vdrum - Sure SM58's - Ultimate Ears In Ear Monitoring - Eurolite LED Par Can Lightingx2, Aurora 2 Afterglow, DMX Control Software,

Comment

Nice work mate !!!!! GREAT STUFF !!!!!! E
              Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

Photos of TD8 small kit

Have uploaded 2 images on the showcase thread.

Cheers

Paul

Undercoverduolive

Comment

Working...
                X