Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Roland V-Drum owner !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Roland V-Drum owner !!!

Hello everybody, My name is Eric and I just bought my first E-Kit.
    Nothing too fancy but I do love being able to practice whenever I
    want to !! Here are some pics of my new Roland TD-3. I hope to
    get tips from other V-Drum users as this is new territory for me !
    I am a noob to V-Drums but, I have been playing acoustic for years.
    Thank you all and I am looking forward to my stay here !!! E.
    Attached Files
    Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Hi Eric and welcome to the world of E's
    Looks like you're an avid Matchbox collector judging by your third pic. Isn't your kit a little tricky to play in that position? Not much room for a throne!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
      Hi Eric and welcome to the world of E's
      Looks like you're an avid Matchbox collector judging by your third pic. Isn't your kit a little tricky to play in that position? Not much room for a throne!
      Thanks for the welcome SuperPuss !!! This is my small apartment setup !!!! You should see my acoustic kit in here !!! Your kit is just AWESOME !!! I am a
      gear hound too so I will be adding to this rig as time goes by !!! Take care and I like your orange kitty !!!!! Eric G.
      Last edited by Eric Pearl; 04-20-08, 02:08 AM.
      Eric G: Pearl,Paiste,Remo,Vic Firth,Gibraltar,Roc-n-Soc,Roland TD-6V, Lots of Vex and mesh all around.

Comment

I just read your other thread about your A kit. That is one mighty fine looking kit. LOVE the shells
        Cheers for the thumbs up on my kit. It is growing at a rapid rate right now That's G.A.S. for you!!
        Neo, my cat, is my little buddy. He's not at all phased by my drumming. In fact, last night he was sitting between my kick drum pedal and my throne as I was playing. Same thing when I'm in the gym. He is not at all phased by me doing deadlifts with several hundred pounds and just sits and watches!

Comment

Hey, congrats. I to soon will be getting my kit in for the 1st time ever of any drum set enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by baz2 View Post
            Hey, congrats. I to soon will be getting my kit in for the 1st time ever of any drum set enjoy!
            Well Congrats to both of you and welcome to the forum!
            sigpic

http://www.silverdragonsound.com

Comment

welcome Eric - you have great taste in kits!
              http://vdrums.com/forum/showthread.p...760#post301760
              :cool:
              ;)

Comment

Nice collection and set. I was in Mississippi after Katrina hit helping people out and went into a guys house where he had over 20000 matchbox cars. He had them everywhere, in box, shelves, big commercial display cases. It was overwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                X