Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello all from Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from Las Vegas

Hello all. I am a long time drummer who's finally trying to get BACK into the game. I have pulled out and dusted off the TD-8 module and all the pads/triggers that came with it and I also have begun my A-E conversion, bass drum and snare so far and soon the rest using extreme triggers which at this point, not too happy with the bass drum trigger. I think Pintech is my next move for that. My goal this year, since I'm jumping back into the drumming game, is to perform at least 1 paid studio session now that the World is somewhat getting back to some sort of normal. You can keep up with my progress on my Instagram which my oldest son told me I just have to have. Catch me at kiloondrums I hope to maybe work with others around here to keep my moral flowing because I think the bug has hit me pretty bad and I think Im liking it. LOL. Hope to chat it up with a lot of ya in here.

Later

Kilo

Welcome to the forum and back to drumming. You have a great goal. Good luck with it. You’re probably safer playing drums than going outside with the extreme heat. Stay 😎 cool! Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Yea playing drums is definitely cooler mate. And in Las Vegas too. Have you got any money left for G.A.S. ???? that happens quite a lot here.

Us drummers are never satisfied. We always need something else, the kit is never ending lol.

Anyway a big welcome from over the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by John.b View Post
        Yea playing drums is definitely cooler mate. And in Las Vegas too. Have you got any money left for G.A.S. ???? that happens quite a lot here.

Us drummers are never satisfied. We always need something else, the kit is never ending lol.

Anyway a big welcome from over the pond.
        Money for G.A.S. Has to be saved for gasoline. Petrol where you’re from.
        Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by jimorlando View Post

Money for G.A.S. Has to be saved for gasoline. Petrol where you’re from.
          Close Jim but not quite. Mine drinks Diesel. Know what your saying though. Fuel prices are even worse over here.
          Diesel is near £7 for a US Gallon ($8.5). Petrol is a bit cheaper but not a lot.
          Last edited by John.b; 06-15-22, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X