Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from UK

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel and I live in Eastbourne where I have my small home studio. I’m not a drummer, I never had a set of my own nor even one I could regularly practice on but I’m obsessed with drums for something like 15 years now and finally I’m in position to get myself a kit so my wife will stop complaining on me stamping and slapping my laps all the time

After initial lecture I’m amazed with this forum and I’m very happy to be a part of the group now. Have a lovely day folks!

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of us from the uk here. It’s a great forum with people from all around the world. So have you bought an ekit yet or are you looking for advice?
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. It’s pretty cool to have members from all over the world. Take your time and do your research before you buy your kit. Think about where you want to be with drumming a few years down the road. I might save you some money in the long run. Have fun!
      Last edited by jimorlando; 01-11-21, 07:50 AM.
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hello to Eastbourne Close to my old stomping ground before I moved to the smoke.
        *** MIDI IN: good. Cable snake: bad ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Hi Daniel, I live near Aylesbury, but oiginally from West London. Loads of brainy people here to help. Do you know what Edrum kit you are after ?

Comment

Working...
          X