Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Greetings form Holland. I'v bought a TD8 kit 2 weeks ago for my son and me. I did some drumming in the past but never had any lessons. Having fun though!

Only thing I don't like about the set-up at this moment is the black, riggid hi-hat. I already learned that the VH-10 en VH-11 are compatible so I'll probably get one of those two..

Hope to learn a lott from you all..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Welcome to the forum. Consider taking some lessons for you and your son. Check the TD8 specifications to make sure it’s compatible with the VH-10/11 hi hat. Most importantly, have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome aboard. The kit looks in good condition considering how old the td8 is now
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Its not as old as me mkok. Come to that, nothings as old as me right now. Anyway mister_B, its all about having fun and enjoying what you do.

Comment

Working...
        X