Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi y'all dropping in to say hi from cold Michigan.

Just picked up my first set of V drums TD11 KV

Welcome to the forum. Was just in the UP and Mackinac Island last month. Very nice up there. Congratulations on your new kit. Are you new to drumming or new to eDrums? Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Hi from the UK mate. Enjoy your new ekit mate, loads of brainy guys and gals here to help you out.

Comment

Hi John b I lived in the UK for 2.5 years in the 80s. I have some long time mates from there. Shoot me a msg and we can tell lies about it...lol cheers mate

Comment

Hi Bart, what were you doing over here for those 2 1/2 years ??? well apart from the drinking, drugs, sex, mayhem and the numerous court appearances I mean lol.

Comment

US Navy, I spent all of my money on what you stated, the rest I just wasted....

Comment

FB_IMG_1602109044763.jpg
              CCorrection, no court appearances were made....monsters of rock festivals were attended
              Last edited by Bartman01; 11-02-20, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Here's a pic of Eddie FB_IMG_1602109013063.jpg

Comment

We have a "Showcase" forum.
                  Alan
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by Bartman01 View Post
                    US Navy, I spent all of my money on what you stated, the rest I just wasted....
                    Yea Bart I know the concept. We say squanderd over here rather than wasted but its all the same thing, and anyway, respect mate, respect for any guy serving to protect the security of his country.

Stay safe mate.
                    Last edited by John.b; 11-03-20, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X