Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi you all.
    I am a bit of a beginner late in life at drumming but just had to get an e set to tap away on.

Good to welcome a new drummer. There is nothing like the physical playing of drums. Enjoy and look around here for advice. Are you taking lessons?
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and to drumming. Have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome to the club mate, its all about having fun.

Comment

Thanks all.
          I am not taking lessons though I have had one locally to see about a few things like if I had a sense of timing and potential I may have more but TBH I am a bit late in life to aim for any standard. I have been a guitarist and bass player all my life and recently a banjo player and while in small bands back in the 60's and later years I tinkered with drums. The problem for me is the same as Sandy Nelson's - who BTW is a drummer I have admired for all these years - but the other way round. E drums are thus perfect for me.
          I have recently gotten an Alesis DM5 module but it looks like it is not compatible with my Carlsboro kit.
          Is there any way I can make the forum contact me on email?

Comment

Originally posted by helijohn View Post
            Thanks all.
            I have recently gotten an Alesis DM5 module but it looks like it is not compatible with my Carlsboro kit.
            Is there any way I can make the forum contact me on email?
            This should have been asked in the Forum Talk section, but here...

image_36640.png
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Ooops done wrong already. Sos
              Thanks I have sorted it now.
              I am not sure why I missed the email notifications in "notifications" but it is done now.

Comment

Working...
              X