Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hi to everyone from Tel Aviv Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to everyone from Tel Aviv Israel

Hi all,

Happy to join this group, hope to learn a lot and maybe also co tribute a bit although being pretty new to the Vdrums world.

A bit about myself...
    My name is Zohar, and I'm a music lover since I can remember myself, love especially Prog. Rock, Blues and Jazz.

In my profession I'm an electronic engineer, and last 5 years I work for a company where my hobby and profession meet, a plug-ins company called Waves Audio, some of you might heard of it.

Started lessons in drumming about 4 years ago and I use at home Roland TD-11VK, lately I think to change it to the new line of Roland, a VAD506.

Thank you for having me here.

Zohar

Hi Zohar. Loads of room for you here mate, and a big welcome to you from the UK. Put up some photos of your new VAD506 once your up and running and let us know what you think of them. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your new. I’ll have to look up the VAD506 because I’m not familiar with it. Great idea to get lessons. Are you doing them remotely at this time?
      have fun!
      Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X