Announcement

Collapse

Foyer Posting Guidelines

INTRODUCTIONS ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Me French, me Drummer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me French, me Drummer!

Hey guys
    My name is Vianney. I'm a French 28 years old dude and a drummer for over 16 years.
    I'm self taught.

Now that I'm father of a 1 year old boy, I've stored my acoustic drums and bought electronic ones. I chose a Roland Td17kvx as a partner.
    I'm playing in a metal friend band and using Cubase to record ourselves.
    The point I've subscribed to this forum is that I feel myself stuck with simple drum sounds. I'd like to use some daws with midi USB connection to make them better.
    I've recently bought GetGoodDrums Ggd Matt Halpern's pack but was really sad to find the choke system was not working and the hi hat was also very hard to configure to be fluidly working.

By searching on Google I found the posts of Nick74 very interesting and was motivated to get another look on this ggd pack to make it work. The sounds on it are absolutely giants.

Thanks for accepting me on this forum and good day to everyone of you.

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new kit and your son. You will find a lot of good information here and answers to your questions in the relevant sections of the forum. Have fun!
    Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

Welcome. This is not the forum for answering questions. Please be sure to post your questions on the proper forum.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Welcome from the UK mate. You picked a good kit there. So have fun.

Comment

Thanks for your welcoming messages.
          Indeed, the section is not the good one. Ive posted on the right one but wanted to introduce myself before asking for help on the forum.
          ​​​

Comment

Working...
          X